When your pie arrives...
We deliver our pies as hot as possible but if you wish you can give them a short blast in the oven to make sure they're piping hot.
Preheat your oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4 when you receive notice your order is out for delivery.
- Remove the pies from the packaging and place on a flat oven tray. Give the pie 10 minutes in the oven to crispen the pastry and make sure the pie is piping hot in the middle. If you have gluten free and non gluten free pies it is important to put them on separate trays so there is no cross contamination.
- Hot sides in foil oven ready trays can also be popped straight into the oven for a 10 minute blast to ensure they are piping hot.
- Hot sides in plastic microwavable container will take 1-2 minutes, depending on the strength of your microwave, to come back up to temperature.
- Cold sides will be in plastic containers are ready to be eaten!
- Gravy will be in plastic containers to re-heat in the microwave. Alternatively you can pour into a pan and bring it back to the boil.
- The chocolate brownie can be eaten cold, or if you like it gooey then heat for 5 minutes in the oven or 30-60 seconds in microwave (depending on microwave strength) to soften it up.
- The sticky toffee pudding and crumble will be in an aluminium oven-ready tray. Take the lid off and place in the oven for 25 minutes while you enjoy your roasts. Custard will be cold in a microwavable container and will need heating up in either the microwave or a pan on the stove.